KINDERMUSIK
Today was Will's first day of Kindermusik . He LOVED it!! I don't have any pictures because I forgot the camera, but we sang songs and danced around the room for an hour. At the end, he got a lunch box type bag to take home with him that had a book, 2 cds, and this STIR XYLOPHONE, which, if I say so myself, is Very Cool! There were 10 kids total in his class including a set of Triplets. This made me further want to Thank God for the Single Birth with which he blessed me. I don't think I could do three 2 year olds! Anywho, then we went to the mall and ate Will's favorite meal at Chic-Fil-A (chic chic, fries, & Lemonaide) and then I let him play in the play area at the mall. He loves the Ambulance Slide. Oh and When I changed his diaper, I told him to stand up and he repeated back to me, "stand up for Jesus?" I started laughing, I couldn't help it. Anyway, he fell asleep on the way home!! Wipee!!! Maybe next week I'll take my camera?
2 comments:
Oh, please take your camera! I love Will pics!
Looks like you're raising that boy well...love that he repeated the lyrics to that song.
And, more than anything, I'd love to get a picture of you singing and dancing around the room. Too funny!
Yeah, I want pictures too!
Love the "stand up for Jesus" story...and the countdown until Will's birthday at the top of the blog. That's cool! :)
Post a Comment