Saturday, August 19, 2006

Lipsticks and a Bloody Nose

Will is in Love with this tube of Chap stick, but he insist on calling it "lipsticks"
I bought it for him in hopes that he would stop raiding my makeup drawer in search of "mommy's lipsticks" I actually had a great Kodak moment last week when he had lipstick all over his face, but Joel had the camera with him at work and I didn't get to take a picture. Anyway, here he is putting on his "lipsticks", and he put a little on his cheeks also. If you notice his nose, you'll see it's a little bloody looking. Last night, he was running through the kitchen and he tripped and face planted into the floor. Have no fear, the cars that were in his hands are safe and all in one piece and of course, they never left his hands. However, since he was busy saving the cars, he had no protection for his face and he busted his nose and lip. H'e's ok though, but I can't seem to get his nose cleaned up.

2 comments:

SP said...

Hahaha! Great post! Love the lipsticks story, and why does it not surprise me that that boy didn't let go of his precious trucks?

Allie Marie Photography said...

He's even puckering his lips right....