Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Will Goes to School

Today is Will's first official day at PreSchool! Monday, we went for a Tea Party, which, oddly enough didn't serve tea......... anyway, he had the opportunity to meet his teachers and to meet some of the kids that will be in his class. Here are pictures from that day


Will went straight to the Toy Trucks station

Will watches in amazement as this kid pours pretend tea into cups. Will knows NOTHING about tea sets, so he was a little timid about joining in on this fun:) They were the only kids in there at the time, 5 minutes later, there were about 15 in there and I didn't get anymore pictures because, as the only momma with a camera, I felt pretty stupid.

Here he is with his book bag on this morning all ready to go to school.

And here we have the back pack- It's a school bus from Gap!Another Will picture - he is saying "cheese" I will give an update on the day if I can get anything out of him about how it went. I know he's not to happy because he can't take toys which means he can't take cars:( but, he did really well getting out of the car this moring and he didn't even cry!!

4 comments:

SP said...

Wow! How are you holding up? He is so cute! What were those other mommas thinking about not taking pictures? OBVIOUSLY, they are not cool bloggers like us.

lucinda said...

I'm doing great, although I will admit that I got totally bored today. I'm used to having the Willis around to talk to. By 12:30 I had run out of things to do, so I sat in the car rider line waiting to pick him up.... How sad is that? I'm going to have to make me a list of things to do on his school days so that I will never get bored again!

SP said...

Hahaha! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

I actually teared up when I saw the pictures of Will. I remember Shannon's first day of Pre-School when Henry picked her up....she had a Policeman's hat on her head that she had made. How time flies!