Will had a small party at our house Saturday Evening. He had a lot of fun and got some really cute gifts that he loves!
Here is the cake

Will getting ready to blow out the candles ( I finally got the hat off of him!)

Sorry I don't have more pictures. Blogger is being a real pain this weekend and today. I am having trouble uploading pics and when I do it takes FOREVER, so the pictures are limited.
5 comments:
Love these pics! Will looks so intent on blowing out the candles. Or maybe it's the trucks? Ha!
Aunt ShanShan
It was funny b/c when we sang the bday songs and said"what's your name?" He said "ME!"
He and I had practiced all week and he said "Will" everytime until the actual time to say it. I believe he was showing off.
Ahhhh...the 35 different Hol./Pol. birthday songs. I'm surprised you're still not singing them!
Shannon
WE WANT A NEW BLOG. WE WANT A NEW BLOG!
The Pollitz Family
I want more Will!!!
--allie
Post a Comment