"I WANT SOMETHING!!!!"
This will be the phrase that sends me to the pshyco ward at the hospital! Will has been way over using it now for about 4 days. All day long, he tells me , " Mommy, I want something!" I ask him what exactly does he want and every time he very matter-of-factly tells me "something!" I have NO earthly idea what this "something" is. I've asked him to show me and he can't. I've asked him to tell me what exactly it is that he wants and he can't. Then, he gets very frustrated with me and this whole episode ends in him crying or as he now can tell you "throwing a fit". Speaking of which, today, we were in Target and he did indeed throw a fit because I didn't buy him a toy and right in the middle of his whinning, he stops to telll me, "Mommy, I'm throwing a fit!" and yes, I laughed. I couldn't help it. Ok, back to the original blogable moment.... It's become obvisous to me that some object in Will's World has taken on the name of "something" and he's the only one who even remotely knows what it is, and it's only accessible through an adult. I blog about this just in case someone ( you know who you are) has taught him that some object is called "something" and not what everyone else calls it. Please let me know. He's driving me nuts......oh, speaking of which, Will told me yesterday, " mommy, you drive me nuts". I have NO idea where he's heard that one. :)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh this is hilarious! Lucinda, you crack me up! Love your posts!
Shannon
Post a Comment