Look out - It's America's Cutest Cowboy....................
This year, Will dressed up as a cowboy for Halloween. No, I did not make the costume, I bought it on Ebay, but for some reason, People kept asking me If I made it. I'm not sure why anyone thinks I could do that.
Ask him and he'll tell you, " I a cal boy"

This is what Will gave us when we told him to give us a "Mean Look".
Will with his Treat Bag

Will with his Treat Bag


7 comments:
That is the cutest "calboy" I've ever seen!
That calboy sure can carve a pumpkin!
That calboy sure can carve a pumpkin!
how in the world did it duplicate my comment? who knows! sorry!
This is THE most precious "Calboy" I've ever seen! Miss you!
Shannon
Girl, where have you BEEN?
We want a new post....we want a new post!!!!
Post a Comment