Thursday, March 01, 2007

Your having a What???

For anyone who hasn't gotten the message yet, it's official, we are going to have a stork visit sometime around Labor Day this year ( no pun intended, it really is when the baby is due). For those who think we are crazy to have another September baby please understand that I love summer, and Flip-Flops are my best friend. I can't imagine being pregnant with out them. So yes, we planned it this way. There will be exactly three years between Will and "Dos" ( name until gender is determined) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that with this age difference they can co-habitat well with one another and not make me ever have second thoughts on this two kid thing.

3 comments:

SP said...

We are checking all of the stork nests here in Africa....and honey, according to Shannon there are a ton! I have only seen about four nests myself...in Marrakech last night. If I had only known, I could have given you the heads up on "Dos" before this bird takes flight on the way to your house. LOL


Connie

Anonymous said...

WELL I'M VERY EXCITED FOR YOU AND JOEL AND WILL.... I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL WHEN MY HUSBAND AND I AND MY STEP SON GO UP AND VISIT AUNT CONNIE AND UNCLE HUNGRY.... LOVE YAS
KELLY GRIFFIN-BENNETT

Jennifer said...

Hey, I was just wondering if you've found out what you're having yet...