Heritage Holidays...
Yesterday, Gigi and Pop took Will of our hands for a few hours and took him downtown to the multiple festivities that were taking place. Somehow, Joel and I had no idea what all was going on and now I'm jealous that I didn't get to share in all the fun, so Next year, we'll be there.
Anyway, here he is with the "Mighty Cossa Wiver " as a backdrop...
This cannon is part of a Civil War reenactment and ever so often, these people, who are dressed in full costume fire the cannon. Well, last night, We were downtown for another even and that cannon kept firing. I felt like we were under attack and the first time it went off, it almost scarred the crap out of me- litterally.
On a side note....Will just told me that he really wants to be a farmer AND play football when he grows up.
No comments:
Post a Comment