Mr. Big Smiles. His teacher recently told me, " He's a poser" .This picture supports that statement.
As does this picture of Will on a tractor. Cathy C. lives on a farm and has all this farmy stuff available for Props. I'm already planning on taking Will back for some spring outdoor shots.
This picture is good, but it would have been wonderful had Will's hair not gone allEddie Munster on him.
Now for the Ava Pictures....
Ava may aslo be a poser.
Pretty in Polka Dots
"Ava Pouts"
I liked this one because they were both smiling. It was my #2 choice, but I still didn't pick it.
I chose this one because it was sweet. And because I'm pretty sure this love affair Will is having with his sister is going to wear off. When he's older, I want some hard evidence that he did at one time, show affectionate feelings for her.
But this by far is my favorite picture taken that day.
I was so tempted to make this our card with the caption, " You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why....". But I denied said temptation because this card was the first chance about 75% of it's recipiants had to even see Ava and I didn't want to give off the impression that this was her usual mood.
This is just what happens when your photographer tells you that you can have 3 clothing changes and you think that you can actually do that and not upset the baby.
Merry Christmas!!
2 comments:
Love it! I saw some of the pics on Mom and Dad's refrigerator last night.
Pictures are great. Wouldn't mind getting more information on this photographer from you.
Post a Comment