Kindergarten Circus , 2008
This year, GiGi is retiring from Teaching and so, this was also her last Kindergarten Circus. She came up with a great between act skit that involved Will, Ava, and Bo ( and He He and Mr. D). If I could figure out how to load a video from our camera I'd post it, but since I have no clue, these pictures will have to tell the story.
This year, GiGi is retiring from Teaching and so, this was also her last Kindergarten Circus. She came up with a great between act skit that involved Will, Ava, and Bo ( and He He and Mr. D). If I could figure out how to load a video from our camera I'd post it, but since I have no clue, these pictures will have to tell the story.
Edited to Add: Below is Will in 2005 wearing the same clown suite that Ava had on.



1 comment:
How cute! All of those Holcombe and Bennett grandkids are the cutest kids around!
Post a Comment