Will and Freddie are taking a trip, I think.....
Earlier today, while sitting at a red light, we saw a really nice, big RV drive by. Will started asking all kinds of questions about it, most of which resulting in what was the RV for. I answered the questions as best I could. A good two hours later, Will excitedly tells me, "You know what?, Freddie and Me got an RV. We are going on a trip to a high Treasure Mountain!"
"That sounds so exciting Will"
"Yeah, We are going to have our own beds in our own rooms. Freddie'll have his room and I'll have my room and we'll have a kitchen."
"really."
"And I'm going to have a toy Room in my RV!"
"Wow, Will, That sounds like a really big RV, I wonder How much an RV like that would cost you?"
" I bet it would cost a whole hundred dollars!"
1 comment:
If only...
Post a Comment