Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tee Ball 2008

So, this post about Will's Tee Ball days is long past due, but I sort of deleted the pictures I took from the earlier Practice, so I had to take my camera back and take more pictures. They don't really play games. They practiced the first 3 , well, practices, and then they split the group in two and let them hit and field. According to Will, there are only 2 positions in Tee Ball, the "Batter" and the "Glover". He only likes to bat.



Running the Bases with the "Team"







Wheew, that was rough








Will's turn to bat








First Base




Those other two bases were boring and Will was glad to make it to "Home base"




Will did not like being a "glover" at all. But he did do a good job of going after the ball.




And of Course, Ava was forced to attend her brother's practices




No comments: