Congratulations to the Dennis Family on the birth of Lucas Morgan Dennis. He was born this past Tuesday and is cute as can be. His Grandmother Terry is Pop's sister, so this means Will and Ava have another cousin and let me just tell you all that Will LOVES his cousins....all 532 of them!! Seriously, I've lost count. He asks me all the time to name all his cousins and I can't do it. Counting all sides of the family and the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 18th cousins, there's just too many and I can't keep up and anybody who knows me knows that I remember everything. The sad/good thing is, when I miss a cousin while doing the line up, Will is quick to say, " I think you forgot ______." Or " but what about ______?" yep, Will is keeping me on my toes on the Cousin naming. It really is great for them to have so many cousins because I know that Will & Ava will always have somebody else to play with at the family get-to-gethers. Wow, talk about getting off track. Anyway, Congrats again to the Dennis Family and be sure to check in with them often because unlike me, Kristen updates her blog more than once or twice a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment