Sunday, July 27, 2008

Will's Words.....

Tonight, Will was looking through a Cabela's catalog. This is what I overheard

Will: " oh MY! Look Dad, You will not bebweve this! They have TOYS in this catalowg"
Joel: "Really? WOW! Those are pretty cool toys Will."
Will: " And look Dad, Right here it says, 'PERFECT FOR SEPTEMBER BIRTHDAYS' "

In case you don't know, Will's birthday is September 15 and it is ALL he has talked about for the past month. He keeps telling me what kind of party he wants, but it changes weekly, so we are making no plans yet.

In Tommy T. Turtle News....
Tommy pooped in my laundry basket- twice I think. Anyway, it was pretty gross and I pretty much told Will that Tommy would die if he had to depend on us me to take care of him because the chance of me going to the pet store to pick up dead flies to feed him was slim to none. And so, this afternoon, We realeased Tommy to our Backyard. Will got a little upset, but we assured him that if Tommy stayed in our laundry basket he Would die and that maybe Tommy would stay in our backyard and he could play with him some.

Oh and in Ava's World.... She's 11 Months old today. I'll have pictures tomorrow. Right now, I'm too lazy to take them off the camera.

No comments: