A Jesus Lesson for Will.....
Saturday, Will, Ava, and I went to Alabama to visit my Parents. When we got there, we found out that Will's cousins were spending the night and of course that meant Will wanted to spend the night too. Sunday morning, Will got up and went to church with my parents and afterwards, I went to pick him up. On the way home we had a very VERY interesting conversation....
"Will, did you have fun at Nana's church?"
"Uh-Huh. Hey, mom, I didn't know there were two Jesuseses"
"Two, Jesus's? Um, no Will, there's only One Jesus"
"No. they were talking about a Jesus at Nana's church too. The Alabama Jesus"
" What? No Will, There's just one Jesus"
" So you mean the Alabama Jesus and the Georgia Jesus are the same Jesus?"
(trying not to laugh) " Yes Will, that's what I mean"
"Hmm, I didn't know that"
2 comments:
Oh my! That is priceless! Does the Alabama Jesus only forgive the sins of Dale Earnhart fans or something? No offense, I'm just sayin'...
That's too cute!!
Post a Comment