Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Steal of a Deal

So today, I went to the Dollar General nearest our house to pick up a couple of things. I decided to look at their toys and Christmas stuff to see what they had. Then I saw a sign. I would have taken a picture of the sign, but since I've lost my phone, I'm now sporting the el crapo Nokia Go Phone from Wal-mart. It does not have a camera or any other feature other than send and end call. Anyway, since I couldn't take a picture, I'll just tell you what the sign said.............

"Spend $250 and get 20% of your entire purchase"

Really?


$250 at Dollar General?



All at once?

I even double checked the sign to make sure it didn't say $25, but no, it did in fact say $250.


Are they serious?

3 comments:

SP said...

I don't see what the big deal is. That's where I got your present.

;)

lucinda said...

oh, I love the DG it's just not the place I'm going to spend $250. For that, I'd go to Wal-mart:)

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Oh...that is stinkin funny!