Will has recently been preparing to do Jump Rope For Heart at school. In preparation, his class learned about the heart and things that affect the heart, more specifically, smoking. I picked Will up from school one day last week and after we got into the car, he gave me the "No Smoking " speech.
"Mom, did you know that you should never, ever, EVER smoke Cigawetts... Cause they're bad for your heart, and if your heart doesn't work, your body doesn't work."
We've had great pleasure in getting Will to tell people about the dangers of smoking this past week.
Over the weekend, Will found out that someone he sees on TV smokes, and he's been very concerned about it and has asked us at least 44 questions about it. In fact, he's been so concerned that Will has decided, and told everyone, that he's going to send this person the money that he raises for jumping rope so he can help heal his heart.

That's right, Will is very concerned that Bawak Obama smokes cigawettes.
Here's hoping he doesn't fall asleep with one in his mouth and burn down the White House.
4 comments:
Brad says " I just want to point out that if he burns down the White House, it will become the black house."
This is probably one of the funniest posts I have read on a blog. I will have to get Kevin to read this. I am laughing!
Oh that is CUTE! He sounds like a compassionate (and health concious) young man!
And I'll pay the postage to mail the money to Bawak Obama for him :)
tell him to save his money...he'll be sending it all in to him anywawy...they just call it taxes. and evidently, it helps bawack obamas heart, too.
Post a Comment