Saturday, July 25, 2009

Vacation:

Please note that I am trying to get some vacation photos on. I spent well over an hour searching through 700+ photos, selecting the best ones, and then uploading and rearranging them on blogger. Then I wrote some awesomely discriptive text to make you feel like you were really there, or if you were there, to make you relive that moment. And like they teach us in Sunday School, Jesus Saves, and I saved my work too, but then my stupid computer decided to lock up and when I came back, it had deleted over half of what I had done, even worse, it was the first half that was missing and I can't get it back with out doing all that work again. What was left was from the end of the week. It didn't look great because by then, my kids were sick of the lady with camera ( me) and refused to look at the camera, so the pictures and text made no sense if you had not read the first half. I would continue on, but Ava is waking from her nap, so I'll have to wait until later. Until then, here's a small sampling of the vacation:

No comments: