Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Will Survives his 1st day of Pre-School and Has the badge to prove it!
I think he had a good time. The teacher assistant put him in the car when I picked him up and she said he did great and didn't cry at all! The only things I could get him to tell me about his day were......
1. I played trucks
2. I played playground
3. I played Maggie
I believe in all 3 it is assumed that the word "with" be placed before the person or thing Will actually played with.
Also, he came home and has not taken a nap. He wanted to go straight to his playroom and he chose to ride his four -wheeler.
I will also note, for those who know that Will is a picky eater, that he ate ALL of his lunch today which was half of a ham sandwhich, some potato chips and 4 vanilla wafers! WOW! That's a lot for him.

2 comments:

SP said...

What's the news on the second day? I'm on the edge of my seat!

lucinda said...

He only goes on Monday and Wednesday, so You'll have to wait until next week to get an update on school. I'll be sure to post if he does anything cute this weekend.