Will started back to preschool this week and he is way to excited about it. First off, he's been asking me for 2 weeks if today was the day he went back to "cool". Finally we got to say "yes!" this week. Tuesday morning, the first thing out of his mouth when I woke him up was "I go to cool today, I'm so excited". On Monday, we went for the tea party, where oddly enough, no tea is served. It really needs to be named the kool-aid and water party. Anyway, he got to meet his new teacher, Mrs. Melissa, and he got to see his new classroom. Here he is in a mask that I like call " a haven for germs".
Of Course Will went straight for the Truck center of the play area. He's really excited because there is an ambulance AND a firetruck. He likes to get to class early so he can get first dibs on them.
We took similar pictures last year on the first day and I can not believe how much he has grown in just one year.
1 comment:
Wow, I looked at the link to last year and he really has grown. Glad to know you have not quit blogging. Jason and I really enjoy reading about Will and his soon to be sister!
Post a Comment