Friday, September 28, 2007

Pictures of the Chilren....

Ava attended Church for the first time this week. The dress is pink, but it looks white because of the flash on the camera. On the 27th, Ava was one month old. Seriously, I can't believe she's a whole month old. It seems like she's only been here a few days, but at the same time, it seems like she's been here forever. Here are some from her one month birthday.









After taking these, I dressed Ava and got this response from her....


I think both of my children are nudist at heart as they are most content when they are nakey girl or Nakey boy as Will would say. She was as happy as could be until I put her clothes on. And speaking of puting clothes on. Will pulled this number together Monday afternoon.

These really are his new boots ( see the previous post). They were officially for his birthday, but he got them back in August. He went to the farm with his daddy one day and when he got home, he said his boots hurt his feel. No wonder, they were a size 9 and the new ones are a size 11 1/2!! Oh My I hope we aren't headed for clown feet. Here's a closeup of the boot. Will picked them out himself. I wonder what drew him to them?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

11.5 HOLY CRAP!!!!