Halloween Night....
For Halloween this year, Will wanted to be a Farmer and Ava doesn't now it yet, but she wanted to be a cow and that's exactly what they were. I'm pretty sure that years from now when Ava see's the pictures from her first Halloween, she will revolt and hold it against me for the rest of my life. Will's Farm clothes are Twice Is Nice specials that I think I Paid like $5 total for the overalls and plaid shirt, and of course we already had the boots and the hat. I got Ava's cow costume on Ebay before she was even born.- Okay, so we've been talking about this for several months because Will has a video with an episode about Halloween, so it has led to much discussion about "what am I going to be for Halloween this year?" We have LOTS, of candy at our house right now. Tonight we didn't do our usual West Rome trick or treat run. Instead, we stayed in our neighborhood. Some neighbors, whom we'd never met, hosted a neighborhood cookout, and then another neighbor, who we do know, took all the kids on a hayride. There were alot of kids & Will had a blast. Oh and we also walked from house to house and Will got to do the old fashion "trick or treat" followed by a big "Thank You". I have a feeling like he will remember this one forever.
Here's are the pictures of the costumes. Ava's costume has a hat, but she screamed bloody murder every time it went on her head, So I put a bow in her hair instead
3 comments:
They are both cute! Glad ya'll had a great night.
I thought about calling you and checking about boots. I should have. Will was cute as a farmer and the pictures of Ava are great. I'm sure it want be the last pictures she looks back on and ask questions when she older. I missed seeing Ava last night. You should have brought her to the house too.
Ava is the cutest cow ever!
Post a Comment