Monday, November 05, 2007

A SECOND VICTIM..........

It appears that Baby Crack has claimed another victim in our house. Ava has been glued to the TV for the last 45 minutes and I'm loving it. It was around this age that Will first sampled the crack. Someone had given me a video as a shower gift and I decided to give it a try. For the next 18 months, Baby Einstein was Will's whole world. He got to watch it at least once a day while I took a shower and then often again during supper so we could actually eat in peace. Then at age one, when we turned his car seat around, he got to watch it in the car and oh it was just wonderful. Anyway, this afternoon I really had A LOT to do since we have about 20 college kids coming to our house tonight to eat. Both kids were asleep and I was progressing in my tasks and then Ava woke up and I couldn't get her happy unless she was being held. It was actually Joel's Idea to try the Baby Einstein and whatya know? She LOVES IT!! And thankfully, we still have the entire box set! WHOO HOO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww I remember the days of Baby Crack. Addy has moved on to Preschoolers heroin- Yo Gabba Gabba...it really is like a bad trip! LOL!