This post will end up going off on a Tangent.....
Moments before the shrills began.

Ava likes her car seat, just not at first, so she screams bloody murder everytime she gets in it and then realizes that she's buckled in. This is much like myself as I am extremely clostrophobic and I can't stand the feeling of being trapped. Which is the reason why I hate wal-mart at Christmas time, or pretty much anytime really. Speaking of Wal-Mart. I hate going there they never have what I need. But Wal- Mart has
Everything you say? Yeah, well, they have a place for everything, it's just that the shelf is always empty. The major things that are always missing are, the flavored water in the flavor that I like, the Bread we like to eat, Ava's formula, which you can only buy at the East Rome Wal-mart and Baby's R Us in Kennesaw and Diet Coke. How in the heck to you run out of diet coke? I don't know, but the shelf is always bare of it when I go. Maybe I'm just going at the wrong time of day or maybe it's just that a lot of people like the same things I like. Who knows?? Oh, and the meat is Nasty ( I tried to reference Chris Bartelski's meat question here, but he gave up on blogging- what a loss) RANDOMLY FOUND THE LINK
http://www.yourerightimrighter.blogspot.com/ Anyway, this is how a post that began about a carseat became a post about how much I hate Wal-Mart.
ta
1 comment:
She is SO beautiful!
Post a Comment