New Look, Same Blog
I've been thinking about changing my blog lay out for a while, but was always, (A) too tired to deal with it (B) Not focused enough to deal with it. or (C) I would change it, not like it, and change it back. See, I don't like change. Not at all. I prefer to keep everything the same all the time. However, In the past 2 weeks, 3 of the blogs I read have changed in theme/appearance. I decided I might as well start looking for something before all the good ones got taken. I found this one and decided that it was neither too feminine or too masculine. It can represent both Will and Ava, so while Ava was napping and Will was riding his four wheeler to Freddies house (he apparently lives on the other side of our driveway), I decided to focus on a new blog design and overcome my fear. That's right, I'm jumping on that blog-changing bandwagon. It feels good to have a new look, I like it.
Now, if only I could get this brave with my hair.
2 comments:
Love the new look!
I love it! But, how do you find new layouts? I like change and I'm sure I'll get tired of this one very soon. :)
Post a Comment