Aug/ Sept 2009- Facebook Flashback
Note to the old hag, i mean lady In the Buick LeSabre searching for a parking space on broad street.... I can't back a suburban out of my space when you are stopped 2 ft from me waiting on my space. Throwing your hands up multiple times and flipping me off really was really not appreciated, or were you directing it to yourself because you're a moron?
September 28, 2009 at 11:56am via Facebook for iPhone · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (17)Hide Feedback (17)
*
*
Kim Boozer-Bible, Sharon Craft and 2 others like this.
*
o
Melissa Corbin ROFL...
September 28, 2009 at 11:57am · LikeUnlike ·
o
Craig Bing im sure she has an alabama tag
September 28, 2009 at 11:58am · LikeUnlike ·
o
Lucinda Robinson Holcombe Oh no You didn't Craig Bing... She was from Coosa I think
September 28, 2009 at 12:03pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Thomas Baker LMAO! The same thing happen to me at WALMART!
September 28, 2009 at 12:46pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Elliot DuHon Hudgins You know my reaction is always, wait until they finally give up and then back out and follow them down the road a bit just to step on those sour grapes a little. I love it when people get irrate over something as small as parking places. That is what this AL tag would do.
September 28, 2009 at 12:50pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Tanya Morrison You know, if I was down there, Ellie's advice would be one I would take. However, if I did that in my hood, I would not make it down the street alive. PS: Did I mention it is illegal to have guns in D.C. too?
September 28, 2009 at 2:43pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Stacy Turner Littleton I love you Ellie Duhon!!! You don't even know how hard this makes me laugh!!
September 28, 2009 at 2:44pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Andy Tuck You really should learn how to drive.
September 28, 2009 at 3:34pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Chuck Hicks Wish I could have been there to see the show!
September 28, 2009 at 4:04pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Elliot DuHon Hudgins Who drives a la Sabre anyway? Do they still make those?
September 28, 2009 at 10:31pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Lucinda Robinson Holcombe
Ellie, that was my exact thought! " You drive a LeSabre and you're flipping me off??" It reminded me of that time when Laurie went off on those guys who had on the sweater vest after we lost a football game...."nobody who wears a sweater ve...st is going to call me a loser"
Sorry to anybody who drives a Le Sabre :)See More
September 28, 2009 at 11:05pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Linda Patterson Simmons
HAHA.....we own a LeSabre, but I promise you it wasn't me downtown this morning! We've owned 2 Suburban's in the past and I know first hand what it is like to back one of those things out of a parking place! Once we got the SUV I was hopi...ng to retire the LeSabre, buy my mother in law complains how difficult it is to get in and out of the SUV so when we take her to church, doctor or store, we have no choice but to drive the LeSabre. I wanted the SUV because I find it easier to get in and out of it! So if you see me driving the LeSabre you know why! I think there is at least 50,000 of those just like mine in town. I accidently tried to get in the wrong car one time and am always passing someone on Shorter Ave with one the same color! By the way.....what color was it? lolSee More
September 29, 2009 at 12:27am · LikeUnlike ·
o
Stacy Turner Littleton Didn't know about the sweater incident...ahahahaha!! Good one, Laurie
September 29, 2009 at 9:47am · LikeUnlike ·
"Aloha Scooby Doo" take 57..... Will my kids ever get tired of watching this movie???
September 25, 2009 at 3:31pm Custom: loading... · Comment · Like
"mom, what's the next holiday when we get presents?"..... " Christmas, why?"..... " I know what I want to be my first Christmas present!".... " Ok, let's hear it"....."DRUMS!!!!"..... " Yeah, well I don't think THAT's going to happen because I'm not buying you drums. They'll drive me crazy!"..... It's oh- kay Mom, I'll... just ask Santa."..... ( Aug. 13, 2010: And he DID ask Santa. I said it would only be ok if they were a very small set of drums. So, Santa brought a ridiculously small set and Will said he didn't want them b/c they were for little kids. He wants big kids drums.)
Ava is walking around in her purple plastic heals or as she calls them "pincess shoes" & she has on a grandma bead necklace that hangs down to her ankles. Also, she has on her new princess pajamas. She has a half-naked Barbie circa 1988 in one hand and the other hand is up to her ear because "she's talking on the phone...".... it's so obvious that all of the prissy, girliness genes bypassed me and went straight to her.
See More
September 17, 2009 at 10:01pm Friends Only
5 yrs ago today, my best little buddy was born. Happy Birthday Will !!!!!!
September 15, 2009 at 8:02am
Ava had a great birthday and further confirmed she is 100% girl! She played w/ her princess dress up set & Dora dress up shoes from Her Aunt Jennifer until bedtime. Then she got mad because she did not want to take those shoes off! She also got a princess cell ph. & keys & a little purse. Will gave her a "bobby" aka Ba...rbie doll & she got her very own pair of heels so she'll stay out of mine!!!
See More
August 28, 2009 at 8:35am Friends Only ·
Happy 2nd birthday to our one and only Ava Catherine.... also known as Ava Cate, Sister Bear, Ava Cake, Suzy, Little Coo Coo, Ava Dava, the Avinator, Little Miss Avatude, Avis, Princess Poopy Pants, The Princess of Distruction, Freddie's Aunt, and most recently, " Ya'lls Baby".
August 27, 2009 at 1:43pm Friends Only ·
loves that when we ask Will how his day at school was, he replies, "it was AWESOME!!"
August 20, 2009 at 4:08pm via Facebook for iPhone Friends Only · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (10)Hide Feedback (10)
When he grows up, Will is going to be an awesome business man. Today at an auction, he was supposed to give away free bottles of water, instead he told people the were $1. He has 27 dollar bills in his pocket right now, lol. He might also have a future in politics.
August 15, 2009 at 4:30pm via Facebook for iPhone Friends Only · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (18)Hide Feedback (18)
Will had a great first day of school. He said he had fun and was most excited because they can whisper during snack time......
August 13, 2009 at 2:31pm Custom: loading... · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (7)Hide Feedback (7)
didn't do as well as I thought I would dropping Will off at school. He would not let me walk him in and that made me sad. He's growing up too fast:(
August 13, 2009 at 8:07am via Facebook for iPhone
is watching The Blues Brothers on tv... Ava is dancing her hiney off... yes, she's still up.
August 12, 2009 at 11:17pm Custom: loading... · Comment ·
last day to be a lazy aimless bum..... Will starts kindergarten tomorrow and we will have to make the return to a real life of schedules and alarm clocks, activities, and blah! I'm going to miss Summer..... sniff, sniff, does anyone have a tissue?
August 12, 2009 at 11:00am Custom: loading... · Comment ·
" Can ya'll come get ya'lls baby outta my room, she's driving me crazy !?!?"- Will Holcombe
August 10, 2009 at 7:41pm Custom: loading... · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (19)Hide Feedback (19)
*
*
Linda Patterson Simmons, Anna Levan, Kelly Seidel Whitty and 6 others like this.
*
o
Anita Seckinger ::SNICKER:: He's a hoot!!
August 10, 2009 at 7:56pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Lacey Tuck he is so funny
August 10, 2009 at 8:57pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Haley Eberhart that may be the funniest line ever.
August 10, 2009 at 8:58pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Benae Davis That is hilarious! I love the things kids say sometimes!
August 10, 2009 at 9:10pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Melanie Taylor He is too cute!
August 10, 2009 at 9:41pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Jennifer Bojo Starr Read my blog update.
August 10, 2009 at 9:51pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Henry Pollitz What a hoot! He is probably busy working on the Chubber Chubber 3000 and doesn't want Ava bothering him!
August 10, 2009 at 10:43pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Heather Amerman Johnson Freakin funny!!!
August 10, 2009 at 10:53pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Lucinda Robinson Holcombe
It's funny, except I'm afraid it's a small glimpse into the rest of our lives, Ava LOVES Will and wants to do just exactly what he is doing at all times and it has started to bother him and now he is getting annoyed with her and doesn't wan...t her around. He's even told us we need to have 2 more kids... a boy for him to play with and a girl for Ava. I told him I didn't think that was going to be happening and he just needed to learn to play with his sister and he said," Um, I don't like girl stuff mom"... Like I said, it's going to be a long 14 years around here, LOL.See More
August 11, 2009 at 10:59am · LikeUnlike ·
o
Sometimes you accidentally leave your baby girl's sippy cup full of milk in the car, & sometimes, that milk spills out of the supposed "no leak" valve, & sometimes, on the next day, your car sits out in the hot, blazing sun all day allowing that spilled milk to become spoiled milk and sometimes, you go to get into your... car and you throw up a little in your mouth because the smell is just that bad....
See More
August 5, 2009 at 10:01pm Custom: loading... · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (27)Hide Feedback (27)
*
*
Melissa Corbin, Holly Boston Kellett, Tiffany Johnson Gaul and 4 others like this.
*
o
Amanda Baggett Layne Been there and done that. More than once! YUCK!!
August 5, 2009 at 10:02pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Wendy Laminack Perry and sometimes, if you are lucky, orange juice, too. ICK! but I admit, not as bad as milk ... takes DAYS, I mean, WEEKS to get that icky smelll out, and then, even when it's gone, you still imagine the smell is still there . . .
August 5, 2009 at 10:10pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Rachel Fogel Oh, that's just BAD!!
August 5, 2009 at 10:13pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Jennifer Holcombe Bennett yuck... sorry
August 5, 2009 at 10:13pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Heather Haynes Morozov Oh yeah!!! Makes me think of the "chunky milk" sippy cup I found in my car. Throw up time!!! Hopefully a little Resolve will help!
August 5, 2009 at 10:14pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Lindsey Carson That's when you know it's time for a new car.
August 5, 2009 at 10:16pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Laurie Brandon Freeman And sometimes you childre will shove an icream under the seat and forget to tell you and you want to trade your car in b/c the smell never goes away!
August 5, 2009 at 10:19pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Lucinda Robinson Holcombe
I'm hoping it will get a little better over night. It had spilled out on 2 books and they've mysteriously disappeared to the trashcan. I'm hoping that most of it was on the books and not on the floor of the car because it's only a year old,... I can't trade it in..... but one time, we did trade in Joel's truck because he spilled mineral spirits in it and I was pregnant and every time I got in it, I got sick and I said, "we've got to get rid of this smell, or get rid of this truck" which to Joel said, " she just said I needed to get a new truck!" and that's how we came to own the red F150, LOL.See More
August 5, 2009 at 10:23pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Laurie Brandon Freeman You are making me laugh so hard I just spit water all over the floor!
August 5, 2009 at 10:24pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Shannon Pollitz Is it as bad as shrimp stuck in a hot car for a whole week while you're on your honeymoon? ;)
August 5, 2009 at 10:25pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Melanie Taylor I love you Lucinda! "Sometimes" you crack me up!! LOL
August 5, 2009 at 10:31pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Lucinda Robinson Holcombe Oh Shannon, that shrimp was the worst! We had to ride all the way from the airport to Rome with all the windows down.... Nothing says welcome home like week old rotten shrimp!
August 5, 2009 at 10:39pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Melanie Taylor I left a "dirty" diaper in the back of mine one HOT summer day. GAG!
August 5, 2009 at 10:52pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Hollie Wilson Talarico Is mineral spirits a baptist way of saying beer? What the heck. Go to cartersville..take the exit like you are going to 75 (up by wal-mart) but take a right going away from 41 and there is a nice car wash on the right with a carpet cleaner that works GREAT! Love that place..
August 5, 2009 at 11:14pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Elease Huckeba Glad I'm not the only one who has done that . . . lots of Febreeze pet smell spray helps. Gag!
August 6, 2009 at 12:08am · LikeUnlike ·
o
Lucinda Robinson Holcombe Ha ha Hollie, what got spilled is the mineral spirits that removes paint....
August 6, 2009 at 8:47am · LikeUnlike ·
o
Lucinda Robinson Holcombe Update: the majority was on the books, so the car is not that bad this morning.... After a few minutes, lol
August 6, 2009 at 8:48am · LikeUnlike ·
o
Cassie Talley Sadly, I'm just glad to know that happens to someone else. That happens a lot to me.
August 6, 2009 at 1:58pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Jennifer Bojo Starr One time, we were driving from Alaska to Tennessee and somewhere in, oh, like Canada or North Dakota or someplace ridiculous like that Ashlyn threw up chocolate milk and McDonalds pancakes and sausages. It was AWFUL. I left the carseat cover on the side of the highway. Shortly after that we shipped the car to Hawaii, and the heat just baked it into the leather. Yeah. We traded it shortly after that.
August 6, 2009 at 3:29pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Lucinda Robinson Holcombe Jennifer.... that is just nasty!
August 6, 2009 at 7:52pm ·
"mom, since we can see the moon, can we see other planets?"....yes Will,we can....."so does that mean I can see Uranus mom??"
July 31, 2009 at 8:07pm via Facebook for iPhone Custom: loading... · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (8)Hide Feedback (8)
*
*
Lacey Tuck, Heather Haynes Morozov and 2 others like this.
*
o
Meredith Leigh Brown Hahaha. That's too funny!
July 31, 2009 at 8:16pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Bess Kelley I seriously just died laughing reading that! Haha! Will is too funny!
July 31, 2009 at 8:29pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Linda Myers Griffin Too funny!
July 31, 2009 at 11:27pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Lucinda Robinson Holcombe the really funny part was that he didn't get it and when Joel and I started laughing, he was mad because we laughed at him.
August 1, 2009 at 8
No comments:
Post a Comment