Oct 2009 Facebook Flashback ( is it getting old yet?)
NAH!
Halloween = the most annoying day of the year for me as a parent. Will doesn't want to wear his costume and Ava cries when I put hers on & the candy, Oh MY the candy. My kids will be up late tonight wanting to eat it and bless their hearts, after they fall asleep, Joel and I will have to eat most of it just to keep them from rotting their teeth out.
October 31, 2009 at 9:45am Friends Only · Comment · Like
Ava just told me to turn on zac brown band. I did and then she said, turn it up. She's my clone, lol... Except she looks nothing like me
October 28, 2009 at 9:31am via Facebook for iPhone · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (5)Hide Feedback (5)
Ava's new favorite word is "mine" & it's driving everyone in this house crazy! I'm sure Will went through this phase, but he didn't have a sibling to fight with. Poor Will can't touch his own shadow with out Ava screaming " that's Mine!" & he's so nice, he just gives it to her & then looks at me, & says, " I like to ke...ep her happy, so she'll be quiet". Bless his heart, he's going to make a great husband one day, LOL!
October 16, 2009 at 1:16pm
Joel: "Will, you are being so loud, you need to calm down"....Will: Um, I'm singing worship songs Dad! Jesus likes it, so it's ok" ...(he was singing The B-i-b-l-e)
October 9, 2009 at 10:14pm via Facebook for iPhone · Comment · Like
Will and Ava are playing spy. Will says his undercover name is "tall legs Smith" and Ava is his side kick, " D.J. the midget".... I swear, I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff, but it is priceless!!
October 7, 2009 at 8:36pm Friends Only
Just lost an hour and 38 minutes of my life that I can never get back waiting in Walgreens to get a flu shot. How very geriatric of me, right? Cost of shot $24.99, cost to keep my kids happy, occupied, and quiet for 98 minutes, $19.50.
October 6, 2009 at 4:55pm Custom: loading... · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback
o
Melissa Corbin ROFL! What else did you end up buying besides the Dora bandaids?
Lucinda Robinson Holcombe
Melissa, since you asked... 1 dt coke, 1 sprite, 1 box of whoppers and a peanut butter lovers reese cup....(ok, I got 2 of those because I'm pretty sure I might need some chocolate later in the week and I didn't want to have to go back to t...he store, & they were on SALE) 1 Disney Princess puzzle, two- 4 packs of play doh because apparently, we are out of green & orange & they don't sell those in the same package. And of course Dora Bandaids.It's amazing the lengths you will go to to #1. keep you daughter from screaming and #2. Keep your son from asking any more questions about the 700 lb+ man who is also waiting to get the shot. I believe it went something like this, " mom, look at that guy! He's the biggest man I ever saw!! How much do you think he weighs?" Me: " Oh look Will, TOYS.... lets go look at the Toys."
To top it off, when I got home, I looked at the shot receipt and realized that we had a $3 coupon on a purchase over $15, so basically, I could have gotten those bandaids for free.See More
October 6, 2009 at 7:30pm
Last night I put my baby to bed in her crib. She tried to crawl out again, so we put her in her big girl bed for the very first time and she slept great. Then, when I woke her up, she said, " I go pee pee potty mommy?", so we went to the bathroom & went. Then we walked into the living room. I had on the news & she said..., " no, we watch Dora Momma. Dora!" It's like she grew up a lot over night.
See More
October 2, 2009 at 9:44am Friends Only ·
No comments:
Post a Comment