Friday, August 13, 2010

Facebook Comment Flashback April/ May 2010

At 2 years of age, Ava already has pleading the 5th down to an art. She also must think she's been issued her Miranda rights b/c currently, she's refusing to talk b/c she knows anything she says can and will be used against her. FYI, she was playing in the toilet again..... the one that Will forgot to flush. Again!
May 30 at 7:24pm Friends Only · Comment · Like

Loves that Ava calls her pom-poms "pam- pams"
May 26 at 11:17pm Friends Only ·

Kindergarten is over and Will has already asked "how long have I been on summer vacation?" and " so, what are we gonna do that's fun today?"
May 25 at 12:01pm via Facebook for iPhone Custom: loading... · Comment · Like

( this was on the last day of school. I picked Will up and these were the first things out of his mouth)

Ava just broke out into a spontaneous rendition of 'pants on the ground"
May 24 at 9:43pm Friends Only · Comment · Like

Wishing the kids and I had not seen the fatal wreck clean up on the bypass by his school and praying it's no one we know. Will is asking too many questions that I don't like having to answer:(
May 24 at 12:24pm via Facebook for iPhone Custom: loading... ·

And the most disgusting award for the day goes to Ava for sticking her whole hand into a jar of peanut butter. I mean, I love peanut butter, but not when it's smeared all over Ava and in her hair. I think I'm gonna go puke now b/c it's just that gross and we may not have Peanut butter for a while!
May 23 at 10:11pm Friends Only · Comment · Like

Tonight, Will graduates from Kindergarten & yes, I'm sad. Oh how I wish they didn't have to grow up so fast! Sometimes, I wish we'd held him back a year so he'd be the oldest in class instead of the youngest, but I know he'd be miserable if he had to still be in Pre-K & that his being in Kindergarten this year was the... right thing to do for now. We'll re-evaluate in the future.
May 20 at 4:40pm Friends Only · Comment · Like

I feel bad for Ava. Today was her last day of pre-school and she LOVES it. She does not realize she will not be going back until August. She LOVES all of her little friends and her teachers and She is just going to be lost without them this summer:(
May 18 at 5:04pm Friends Only · Comment · Like

Will now refers to Georgia and Rome as "g a".....thank you zac brown band:)
May 18 at 3:36pm via Facebook for iPhone Custom: loading... · Comment · Like

Tonight is Will's Last Baseball Game of the Season! Go Lions!!
May 12 at 4:54pm Friends Only · Comment · Like

Will lost tooth #2 :( I was actually home this time. We did 't have to threaten his life, but Joel did have to pretend to call and make him a dentist appointment. The fear of a shot in his mouth was enough for him to let it be pulled. May 11 at 9:32pm Friends Only · Comment · Like

She's on a roll tonight..... Ava just came to me and asked, "can you help me find my bear named Teddy?"
May 7 at 11:10pm Friends Only · Comment · Like

10:28--Ava "mama, I wanna go to kwoger" me- "why?" " cause I wove kwoger, and I wove flip flops."
May 7 at 10:31pm via Facebook for iPhone Friends Only · Comment · Like

I hate feet too, but if anyone sees me out with these metalic blue/green 12 yr old girl's nails, please know that my fav boy Will used some of his Awana bucks from church to buy his mama a mothers day gift of nail polish and he's so excited about it that I may have to wear it all summer long:) May 4

Ava got her ears pierced Saturday night and she thinks she is the STUFF now.
May 3 at 1:42pm Friends Only · Comment · Like

Will finally pulled his first tooth yesterday afternoon. I was not here to witness it. The tooth fairy did make a stop by our house and Will was so kind as to come busting in our room at 5 am to show me the money. Oddly enought, the kid questions if Santa is real, but he is SOLD on the tooth fairy.
April 19 at 10:06am Friends Only ·

Watching "Dances with Wolves" with Will and he is eating this stuff up.
April 17 at 10:36am Friends Only · Comment · Like

‎"not very much, just a little much"- Ava Holcombe
April 13 at 6:24pm via Facebook for iPhone Friends Only · Comment · Like

This morning on the way to school, Will said, "Mom, you look a little ghetto fabulous today"- He cracks me UP!
April 7 at 9:10am Friends Only · Comment · Like

both of my children are talking to themselves right now... should I be worried or thankful that they have an imagination?
April 2 at 3:45pm Friends Only · Comment · Like

" I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm like a speeding bullet in a china shop"- Will, in response to his self-proclaimed awesomeness at some wii game he's playing. Needless to say, the boy does NOT lack confidence.
April 2 at 9:37am Friends Only · Comment · Like

No comments: