Facebook Posts Flashback Jan-March 2010
Loves that Ava calls My Little Pony "pony tails"... And that she has named her pink "pony tail" Baby Kaylee (Kay yee).
March 27 at 2:00pm via Facebook for iPhone Custom: loading... · Comment · Like
Is pretty certain some guys were smoking crack when they came up with the concept for the kid's show Yo Gabba Gabba. It's strange on levels too numerous to count, and Ava LOVES it.
March 26 at 1:08pm Friends Only · Comment · Like
Will's opinion is " this show is pretty stupid, um, oops mom, I forgot I'm not to say stupid" and my reply, was, " well, Will, it's not nice to call people stupid, this show however, is pretty stupid" It came on one day and Ava was glued to it. I just think it is strange on multiple levels.
March 27 at 7:00pm · LikeUnlike ·
Will is out of school this week for what is incorrectly termed "spring break". Looking at the calendar, one can see this week is still clearly in Winter & since Spring has not oficially sprung, no break was officially needed (yet). Therefore, the remainder of this week shall hereafter be referred to as "the daylight savings time adjustment period from hell!"
March 17 at 12:25am via Facebook for iPhone Custom: loading... · Comment · Like
Today, Will began a sentence with the following phrase. ..." Mom, I'm not making fun of anybody or anything, BUT ".....we're just a like, LOL.
March 16 at 6:55pm Friends Only · Comment · Like
Will says if he had facebook, his status would be, "Speed and Good Looks all in ONE Nice package"
March 14 at 8:35pm Friends Only · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (14)Hide Feedback (14)
*
*
Chuck Hicks, Benae Davis, Heather Haynes Morozov and 4 others like this.
*
o
Anita Seckinger Well alrighty then!
March 14 at 8:45pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Lucinda Robinson Holcombe We're just glad he doesn't lack confidence, LOL
March 14 at 8:46pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Tanya Morrison love that boy
March 14 at 8:51pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Terry Holcombe Morgan he just cracks me up!!!!!
March 14 at 9:08pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Breianna Pratt Nice ;) LOL
March 14 at 10:04pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Linda Patterson Simmons He's a character!
March 14 at 10:11pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Beth Holcombe Usry That confidence is going to land him a woman someday!
March 15 at 7:53pm · LikeUnlike ·
Ava woke up screaming in her sleep 2 hours ago & ended up in our bed. Joel's too smart, so he "volunteered" to get in her bed & is enjoying a quiet peaceful sleep. I can't seem to get back to sleep & anytime I get close, Ava screams out something along the lines of "Apple Juice!" or " I not want to eat dat," so obvious...ly, she's being attacked by food in her dreams. Bless her heart :)
See More
March 13 at 3:05am Friends Only · Comment · Like
My Baby has his first loose tooth:( The really bad part is that it's newly loose, however, I look for Will to jerk it out any day now in a scheme to make money. He's already said, " I need to get this thing out so I can make some money!"
March 9 at 3:22pm Friends Only · Comment · Like
Will just said , " I'm old, but look on the bright side mom and dad, y'all are older"
February 21 at 2:25pm via Facebook for iPhone Friends Only · Comment · Like
"I'm not a Kid! I'm a Young Adult" - Will Holcombe, in response to us telling him he had to go to bed b/c he was a kid and kids can't stay up all night.
February 15 at 10:04pm Friends Only · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (9)Hide Feedback (9)
*
*
Kimberly McMichael, Stacy Turner Littleton and 2 others like this.
*
o
Ben Williams you should ask him how he "beat" me in foosball tonight! lol
February 15 at 10:25pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Stephanie Corbin Hannah-Rose says a "miniature adult".
February 15 at 10:40pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Linda Patterson Simmons Priceless! I love that boy!
February 15 at 11:07pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Lucinda Robinson Holcombe Ben, he said he Cheated, LOL! oh, well.
February 16 at 7:35am · LikeUnlike ·
o
Donna Maxwell that boy is a HOOT! d
February 16 at 11:16am · LikeUnlike ·
The boys have gone to sled down Shorter Hill, while the girls are inside staying warm and dreaming of sand between our toes.
February 13 at 12:45pm Friends Only · Comment · Like
"I not go out in dat snow. It's statsy ( nasty) and looks like milk. I just stay in my home and look out da window"- Ava Holcombe
February 12 at 2:54pm Friends Only · Comment · Like
Watching an old school "Abin and da PipMunks" courtesly of Netflix with my Ava Cate. I loved this as a kid and I even had one of their "tapes" but OH MY those voices! Now, they grate on my ears and are making me want to claw my eyes out. Must find the earphones and turn on the Itunes!!!
January 29 at 9:57am Friends Only ·
Will just called my cell & said in one really long sentense, "guess what? we're at the farm & we just saw a baby goat be born & it came RIGHT OUT of the mama's Butt! And you know what else? this is exactly how the baby Jesus was born. You know why?" ... ME: "Um, no Will. Tell me why." ...Will: Well, it's b/c they were... both born. in. a. BARN! Isn't that awesome Mom?"
See More
January 23 at 2:42pm Friends Only · Comment · UnlikeLike · View Feedback (27)Hide Feedback (27)
Will is beating the snot out of some Wii boxing dude! He says " you're going down little man cause I'm tough" Welcome to my Saturday morning:)
January 16 at 10:10am Friends Only · Comment · Like
I didn't feel like going by the bank tonight and I $20 in the morning. So, I asked our Will if I could borrow some $$ from his piggy bank. I got out a $5, a $10, and five $1 bills. I told him tomorrow afternoon, I'd go by the ATM to get him a $20 bill. His response, "Wooo Hooo! I'm gonna make $20!!!!"
January 13 at 7:37pm Friends Only · Comment · Like
Heard from the backseat while waiting in carline to pick up Will.... " come on people, let's move it".... I love Ava!!!!!
January 6 at 12:06pm via Facebook for iPhone Custom: loading... ·
just got back from the Kroger. I didn't want to get mixxed up with the crazy snow shoppers tomorrow who were fighting over a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk....that and I was almost out of diet coke:) ... I came home with Captain Crunch & Ava said " oh momma, I wuv it so much. it my favwite"
January 5 at 10:23pm Custom: loading... · Comment · Like
I'm thinking of sending Ava's picture to the Webster's Dictionary people with an attached note that reads, " Put this one under mischevious"
January 2 at 5:47pm Custom: loading... · Comment · Like
No comments:
Post a Comment