December 2009- Facebook Flashback
Ava fell asleep at 6:30 and we can not get her to wake up! We tried, but she yelled " no! weeve me awone. I sleep more!" So, If this doesn't last all night, I'm in deep trouble.
December 29, 2009 at 7:45pm Custom: loading... · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (8)Hide Feedback (8)
*
*
April Lambert Benefield likes this.
*
o
Heather Amerman Johnson Uh oh! Hopefully she'll just sleep right through!!
December 29, 2009 at 7:57pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Amber Denson Howard LOL Mine used to do that. I was always lucky that he'd sleep all night. Good luck with that.
December 29, 2009 at 8:25pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Lucinda Robinson Holcombe Well, Ava's up and so am I until probably 2 am..... I really can't wait until next week so we can be on a real schedule again.
December 29, 2009 at 8:37pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Stacy Turner Littleton Christmas hangover :)
December 29, 2009 at 9:59pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Thomas Baker it's 2am. Just checking in....sleep yet?
December 30, 2009 at 2:58am · LikeUnlike ·
o
Lucinda Robinson Holcombe She actually went to sleep around 12:30 thanks to the help of our good friend Diphenhydramine...aka Benadryl. She has a lot of nasal congestion, so I saw it as taking care of 2 issues at once, LOL.
December 30, 2009 at 11:08am · LikeUnlike ·
Parent Rule #32.... it's probably not a good idea to leave your 5 yr old in charge of your 2 year old while she plays in the bathtub, even if you do desperatley need to wrap presents. The result? They decided it would be cool to put a whole roll of toilet paper in the tub full of water and Ava. What a huge mess!
December 23, 2009 at 7:51pm Custom: loading... ·
Just cought Ava eating play Doh..... Sick! I told her that we didn't put it in our mouth and that it was nasty. Then she smiled, stuck out her hand and said, " no momma, it good. Ew want some?"
December 17, 2009 at 3:28pm Custom: loading... · Comment · Like
Will's newest Gimmick is to raise money for "Kids in Need". We asked which kids he thought he could give the money to and his reply was " I'm going to just keep it b/c I need some money.... get it? 'Kid's in need'... get it? do you get it mom and dad?" I see watches inside his coat in his future, LOL.
December 8, 2009 at 8:12pm Custom: loading... · Comment · Like
Ava just walked in with her swimsuit on upside down..... it's a 2 pc. she has the bottoms around her neck and the top is kind of like a really, really, REALLY short skirt, LOL. Pictures would be completely inappropriate, LOL. Oh and she thinks she's the stuff b/c she has it on.
December 1, 2009 at 5:11pm Custom: loading... · Comment · Like
"Hinkle Hinkle Wittle Tar. How I Nonder What ewe are. Up a nub da werld so high. Ike a nimond in da ky" Hinkle hinkle wittle tar. How I nonder what ewe are"- Ava Holcombe
November 29, 2009 at 11:03am Custom: loading... · Comment · Like
Thank you Taco Mac on Peachtree street for being the ONLY restaurant open in atlanta tonight. For a minute I thought I was going to have to heat up one of those pre-packaged gas station sandwiches. Next Thanksgiving, I'll pack a to-go supper.
November 26, 2009 at 9:03pm via Facebook for iPhone · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (3)Hide Feedback (3)
*
*
Angie Jenkins Runels likes this.
*
o
Sharon Craft We missed you today! Good luck shopping tomorrow, hope you find all the good stuff!!
November 26, 2009 at 9:42pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Angie Jenkins Runels so good to see you today, Will's poem was so sweet, and Ava is just a doll!!!
November 26, 2009 at 10:03pm · LikeUnlike ·
is watching Home Alone with Will who is laughing his head off! I hope he doesn't get any crazy ideas.
November 17, 2009 at 8:49pm Custom: loading... · Comment · Like
Perhaps we eat out too often when I make plain old Kraft in box Macaronni for the kids to eat and Will makes a point to tell me it's good, but not as good as the macaronni at Red Lobster ( which is the exact same plain old Kraft in a box). I guess it's the atmosphere that makes it taste better?
November 16, 2009 at 6:26pm Custom: loading... · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (3)Hide Feedback (3)
we have a house full of toys and Ava has been playing with an empyt diaper box for the past hour..... why am I buying Christmas presents again?
November 14, 2009 at 5:24pm Custom: loading... · Comment · Like
" I love being 5 years old! You get to learn Evwething!"- Will Holcombe
November 11, 2009 at 4:43pm Custom: loading... · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (8)Hide Feedback (8)
*
*
Peggy Fincher Chandler, Connie Myers Pollitz, Heather Haynes Morozov and 2 others like this.
*
o
Tiffany Johnson Gaul he's right ya know!
November 11, 2009 at 8:24pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Elliot DuHon Hudgins He's going to make some Kindergarten teacher very happy.
November 11, 2009 at 9:07pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Carolyn Wood Will sang his Thanksgiving song for me last night and it
was very good. He is a smart boy. I enjoy keeping
Ava in the nursery. She is learning fast too. We looked
at books and identified pictures on the alphabet rug.
"Hey Mom, look at this drawing, can you guess what it is?".... " I'm going to go with Rain falling from the sky?"..." No, guess again".... "um, Lego's?".... " No MOM!!! Can't you see it, it's just a big old piece of SKANKY artwork!!"........ Oviously,k
November 10, 2009 at 1:41pm Custom: loading... · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (7)Hide Feedback (7)
*
*
Sharon Craft, Laci Jones Buga and April Lambert Benefield like this.
*
o
Lucinda Robinson Holcombe obviously, I've said "skanky" one to many times lately??
November 10, 2009 at 1:42pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Breianna Pratt Or "skanky mc-skanky" pants ;)
November 10, 2009 at 2:53pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Lucinda Robinson Holcombe Yes, I'm always referring to McSkanky as " there's this Skank and she....." At least I know he listens when we are talking, lol
November 10, 2009 at 3:07pm · LikeUnlike ·
Will is experiencing the "I've died and gone to heaven" level of happiness..... we just discovered Lego TV on Demand. He has never been this excited.
November 9, 2009 at 6:13pm Custom: loading... · Comment · Like
Will just told me his "new favorite color is orange, kind of like Tennesee's jersey" and that my friends is sacrilege.
November 7, 2009 at 12:30pm via Facebook for iPhone · Comment · Like
Trying to explain football In great detail for Will, obviously he picked the wrong parent to ask 574 football questions too.
November 5, 2009 at 1:22pm via Facebook for iPhone · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (6)Hide Feedback (6)
*
*
Alison Martin, Anita Seckinger and Rosa Ledbetter Kelley like this.
*
o
Drew Tucker hahahaha!
November 5, 2009 at 1:27pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Logan Lollis i may can help him out
November 5, 2009 at 9:46pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Lucinda Robinson Holcombe Rest assured Logan Lollis, your name and defense came up several times, lol
November 5, 2009 at 10:35pm · LikeUnlike ·
Just dropped Will off at school and Ava spontaneously started to sing "if you're happy and you know it"
November 5, 2009 at 8:14am via Facebook for iPhone · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (7)Hide Feedback (7)
*
*
Jennifer Bojo Starr, April Lambert Benefield and Sherri Blackmon Dagesse like this.
*
o
Sherri Blackmon Dagesse haha was she happy to be rid of her brother for a while?
November 5, 2009 at 8:25am · LikeUnlike ·
o
Keri Lambertus Reynolds That is so funny!!!
November 5, 2009 at 2:15pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Lucinda Robinson Holcombe
I guess she was happy he was getting out of the car. On the flip side, yesterday, I was the 5th car back in Car line and Ava kept screaming,very loudly, "Will, Come out Will" Where are you Will" . Usually they wait until you are closer for ...them to put the kids in the car, but his teacher walked him all the way back to our car. I said something about Ava had been yelling for Will to come out and his teacher said, " oh yes, we heard her, so we thought we would let Will come on to the car". FYI: the windows were all UP.See More
November 5, 2009 at 6:24pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Jennifer Masisak Jolly bahahaha. That sweet Mrs. A!
November 5, 2009 at 6:46pm · LikeUnlike ·
No comments:
Post a Comment